JOIN THE FUN and Change Lives!
Wednesday October 21st, 2015 My Hope Chest supporters will rally once again to host a “Hope Floats on BRA DAY” 3rd Party event! Create YOUR FUN~raiser… and honor survivors and thrivers on the 4th Annual “Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day.
Replicate MHC’s 1st event with “Hope Floats” “Wish Boats” or a “Pink and Yellow” Balloon release” or Create an event all your own….the SKY is the LIMIT!
- Host a simple workplace “Denim Day” (jean or casual day at the office for a $5 donation) or Pink and Yellow MHC Day,” take donations at a seminar or weekly networking event, poker game or bunko party! Host a Girls Night – In bringing treats and checks! Whatever you choose, know your efforts and funds will help us restore, transform and complete a breast cancer journey for thousands of survivors!
CONTACT US TO RECEIVE YOUR HOPE FLOATS KIT at
email@example.com or CALL (727) 488-0320
What is BRA Day? FINALLY… a Day of recognition for SURVIVORS!
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day aka, “BRA DAY” is a national campaign launched by the ASPS in America in 2012 to highlight the need for awareness and education of this portion of breast cancer treatment.
Some of our 2014 AWESOME Event Partners!
Breast Reconstruction Fast Facts
- More than 22,000 women lost their breast in 2010 and did not have the insurance for reconstruction. How many years has this figure been growing?
- Now My Hope Chest helps “Insured Survivors” too, assisting payments of large deductibles to make their surgery possible.
- The cost of a typical reconstruction for an uninsured individual at a “cash pay” rate is $25,000. ranges upwards of $45,000 and requires a hospital stay of 3-5 day acquire breast reconstruction surgery?
- My Hope Chest helps “uninsured and under insured” survivor that fall through the cracks…. Insurance covers but many insured are applicants due to the lack of CO-Pay funds ranging from $2500- $5,000.
We are thrilled the ASPS has declared THIS day totally focused on the breast reconstruction issues, supporting our 12-year initiative to restore, transform and heal breast cancer survivors completely. We encourage you to join their efforts and this largely unmet need and donate to the ASPS Foundation, granting program of which My Hope Chest was truly grateful to be a grant recipient in 2013.