Become a Volunteer Today
Volunteers are very special people! They give their time, they give their money – they are people just like you and me – with families, full time jobs and often a host of other responsibilities. Yet with all that they do, it is those very busy people that MAKE the time to give of themselves; to volunteer for good causes and give back to the community and the world in which they live.
The gift of your “presence” is the BEST thing one can give – ever. My Hope Chest is in its infancy, so if you have been looking some way to enrich and fulfill your life, becoming a volunteer now will make a tremendous impact. There are many needs and tasks that can be done from anywhere. My Hope chest is a national organization and our goal, with your help, is to make breast reconstruction an opportunity for women nationwide and eventually worldwide. It is truly a wonderful organization that is changing the lives of breast cancer survivors!
Please contact us at email@example.com to see what you can do for someone else – the rewards are immeasurable. Our Charity offers a volunteer position for every time and talent.
Critical Volunteer Areas:
- Board Member – members assist in delivering our mission. It’s a great role for community leaders who want to change the lives of our waiting list of women.
- Event/Fundraiser Planning & Assistance – Fundraising events help the Charity raise the money to provide surgeries to the uninsured. Volunteer to help us plan and execute these important events.
- Language Interpreters/Translators – Some applicants and their families need help in their native language to understand the application process. We invite you to volunteer if you speak one or more languages fluently.
- Virtual Office Help - Like any workplace, office helpers play a key role at My Hope Chest. Many tasks are done on the phone or via email so location is not an issue. Contact us to see how you can lend your abilities.
- Public Speaking/Advocacy & Promotion - If you love the My Hope Chest organization and our mission and giving a good speech, then you could spread the word about our work at community meetings and events. Contact us today!
- Internet Advocate – Browse the ‘net from home and help My Hope Chest at the same time. Spread our message to Breast Cancer bloggers, fundraisers, grant and contest sites, etc.
NOTE: Volunteer opportunities and availability vary.