Here are some ideas…
- Make an annual donation commitment… From $5 to $50,000… it all adds up!
- Become a Volunteer. Most helpful tasks can be done from home in your free time!
- Become a Benevolent Sponsor –sponsor a FULL reconstruction (3 surgeries): for $10,000 You will change a woman’s life forever and, be a partner in her personal journey.
- Internet Research- Time on the computer will help us find grants available to woman’s causes.
- Talk about us in your workplace and with friends and family…& spread the word.
The quickest way to spread the word, both locally and nationally is to WRITE LETTERS! Important words in the right direction can change the world. Many television shows and magazines focus on women’s causes and actually need stories to do their work! A bit of national exposure could change the face of MHC and a simple note could ignite the fire that makes that happen. The more folks they hear from, the better for us all. Don’t worry if you don’t hear back… send it again…someone will see it eventually- persistence is the key to success!
The View, The Oprah Winfrey Show, LIVE! With Regis And Kelly, The Ellen Degeneres Show, The New Martha Show, The Megan Mullally Show, The Tyra Banks Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Early Show to name the best…
Woman’s Day, Women’s Health, Family Circle, Self, More, Good Housekeeping, O The Oprah Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, Redbook and True Story are good places to start. Send them a note saying you support MHC and our mission… and you want them to know about it!
All publications are looking for stories!
- Local Exposure- call or write a radio station, newspaper, magazine or networking organization and ask them if they would like us come out and speak about our program.
- Hold a Fundraiser -Ask us for ideas or brainstorm with your friends and co-workers to hold an event on our behalf (ie. a golf tournament, wine and cheese party, bake sale…) Existing businesses always partner with charities- it is a Win-Win opportunity. We hope to create these relationships nationwide. *Certain legal criteria apply for raising funds on our behalf- be sure to contact us so we may help!
- Support our Events and bring your friends!
- Forward your ideas to us, two heads are better than one!
Feel free to contact us at any time with ideas, or questions to help our causes.
All ideas are good ones!
Volunteer Application and check what your best skill sets are.. email application to email@example.com
Thank you for Your Support!
PO Box 3081
Seminole, FL 33776